To each 1.5 cu ft bag, mix in:
- 2 qt Alaska Humisoil
- 2 TBL Root Web
- 1/2 cup M3
- 1 cup SuperStart for Plants
When planting or transplanting add a handful of Alaska Humisoil and a full pinch (1 tsp) of SuperStart under the rootball.
All Bountea products are compatible with coco coir (coconut fiber) and sphagnum peatmoss growing systems.
Feeding Schedule for Specialist Growers
- Bountea can be applied 1 or 2 times per week. Bountea cannot be over-applied and will not burn or harm your plants.
- To increase fungal activity in Bountea, use Fungal Activator in place of Bioactivator during weeks 5, 6 and 7.
- Indoor growing: dilute 1 part Bountea with 5 parts pure water (1:5).
- Outdoor growing: dilute 1 part Bountea with 8 parts pure water (1:8).
- 4 gallons of Bountea will treat approx 50 five-gallon containers.
- Bountea is very efficient – other fertilizers or nutrients may be reduced by 50%.
- During finish and/or flush stage, use twice as much Bountea Bioactivator to increase sugar production
You can also use the above chart for Hydroponic applications.