- Use pure water for brewing; chlorine and chloramine can negatively affect microbes. Aerate water for 1 hour before brewing.
- Humisoil and Bioactivator (or Fungal Activator) are added to every brew to make Bountea.
- Aerate the Bountea for 24 hours at temperatures between 60°F and 85°F. An optimum temperature is 75°F or 24°C.
- Bountea often foams during brewing. Add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil to reduce foam if needed.
Brew Kit Clean Up
- Disconnect the pump before removing the diffuser unit from the container
- Rinse residue from container, diffuser unit and strainer
- Unscrew the bubbler and clean with hot soapy water
- If needed, disinfect with hydrogen peroxide solution, not bleach.
- Store brewer and all ingredients in a cool, dry place out of sunlight
Brewing Quantities and Coverage
|Humisoil||1/2 qt||1 qt||2 qt||4 qt||6 qt||8 qt|
|1/4 cup||1/2 cup||1 cup||2 cup||3 cup||4 cups|
|Root Web||1/4 cup||1/2 cup||1 cup||2 cups||4 cups||6 cups|
|M3 or B3||1/4 cup||1/2 cup||1 cup||2 Â½ cups||5 cups||8 cups|
|Depleted Soil||250 sq ft||500 sq ft||1000 sq ft||3000 sq ft||0.25 acre||0.75 acres|
|Fertile Soil||500 sq ft||1000 sq ft||2000 sq ft||6000 sq ft||0.5 acre||1.25 acres|
|4 ft wide beds||60 ft long||120 ft long||240 ft long||720 ft long|| || |